Tuesday 10 April 2012

Coming Soon to a Internet near You!

Coming in June: Separate Navigation for Legume, Top 12, Cereal, Night Shade Free. Food Substitution List. "Tag Line" changing to be more useful. :D

Lastly, Soy Free faux meats that are Gluten Free are still being worked out. Haven't figured out a good recipe yet. Not sure if it will be Vegan too, or just Vegetarian. Hope to have this resolved by July 1st.

And, in July, I hope to have a daily or weekly "useful" post.

Posting here and on my website by October: Will post ways a Dyspraxic might be able to cook for themselves. Some recipes will require a modified stove. I do NOT know if any company is willing to do this or not. Do email me if you need to know this information now. It will be up to the company to figure out the programming.

Writing draft of Cookbook. Recipes will get pictures in October, hopefully.
Want more information?

The Cookbook:

After much hard work, I am finally ready to write my first cookbook! Because I prefer to accommodate as many abilities and allergies as possible, this cookbook will be based on my website, but will have even more useful information.  Various online versions will also be available for those with other abilities and special needs.

What will be included in this cookbook?

Tentatively...

Salads, Sauces and Condiments, Soups and Main Course meals.

1) Sauces and Condiments will have versions suitable for even the Nightshade free!


2) Many Top 8 and Top 12 Free recipes!


3) Faux Meats and Chicken recipes. Soy Free and Gluten Free versions might be available if I get the those recipes worked out in time.


4) Many Vegan and Vegetarian recipes!

5) Food substitutions to accommodate various allergies.


6) Healthy and Balanced Meals with information about nutrition.


7) Historical Information about various Ethnic Recipes where this information is known.


8) Food Family Chart (that will be as accurate as possible).

 Need Special Accommodations?
To that end, I intend to, as much as possible... (by mid 2013 where possible)

1) Have an online version of the cookbook that allows You to choose Your colour background and text colour needs.

2) Have an Audio version for those who need it. I also intend to attempt to make a version that works for the Sight Impaired and the Dyslexic.

3) Will be Cognitive Disorder Friendly! This is why every step will be on its own line instead of bunched together in a paragraph, pretending to be only 1 step long.

4) Figure out a way to help those with Reading difficulties know which spice is which.

5) Video Tutorials will also be made. Hopefully by mid-2013!

6) Pictures of the recipes are coming by October, 2012!

7) Formats for Readers will be available were possible.

I hope to accommodate as many people as possible without discrimination. I find that most websites, readers and books do not accommodate those with colour processing issues. Readers can be programmed to accommodate these people. Websites can very easily accommodate these people and others. If you need an accommodation that you are not seeing over at my main website, do email me, and I will do the best I can to accommodate.


Daily/Weekly Post:
In July, I hope to have a very useful tidbit to post that is related to food allergies and cooking. This might include Nutritional information, Substitutions, and so on. I have not decided if this will be a daily or a weekly post. I am leaning towards Weekly because we all have busy lives and do not want to flood anyone's box. I also hope to include Humour where possible. This will most likely be a link to a humourous poem I wrote on the rare occasion I can come up with one. I might also highlight someone else's website and give a link to their official website or twitter feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment