What will you get?
- More choices and less restrictive options that better reflect your dietary needs
- Better Key with a new definition of SEF
- New Recipes that accommodate those with less restrictive diets
- New Recipes to accommodate diets that are harder to accommodate (will take much longer)
- Salicylate, Glutamate and Amine Diets will be accommodated as soon as my research is done.
- Diabetics will have truly healthier choices that won't damage the Kidneys like the traditional diet does. (Animal proteins damage kidneys was proven. Type of Diabetes moot point.)
- Multiple Allergies will have choices under their own tab.
- Top 8 & Top 12 recipes coming soon! And, common additional multiple allergies accounted for. (Top 8 or 12 & Nightshade free, Top 8 or 12 & Allium free, and so on.)
- Seed Free will finally have recipes, besides Pizza.
- EE & EGID where at least 2 items can be ate will have recipes as soon as I pass Raw Vegan cooking course I'm taking. I'm using techniques learned to create both Hot & Cold recipes.
- Raw Foods Diet will have recipes as well. Dehydrator I now own! :D
- Diabetics with allergies will be accommodated for under the Diabetic tab.
How long will this take?
- The Navigation I hope to have done by June 1st.
- All current recipes will be converted and refiled, hopefully by June 1st or July 1st.
- The New Recipes will be created as soon as the refiling is done.
- Goal is to have at least 2 recipes per Tab/Specific Diet under "Main course" and "Drinks" by June 25th, but this might take until July 15th, especially if I make too many errors.
- Salicylate, Glutamate and Amine diets coming hopefully October 1st.
- Diabetes Recipes: Aiming for August 5th.
- Multiple Allergies: Aiming for August 15th.
Read after the "cut".
Currently, I believe that none of my recipes works for the Salicylate Diet, but I have a spot reserved.
Also, as I find food lists, I'll create a Salicylate, Glutamate and Amine Diet recipes (where these have to be low.)
I am working out the "Allowed" food list by the following categories:
Very Low Salicylate
Very Low & Low Salicylate
Very Low, Low and Moderate Salicylate
(Goal: November 20th for Drinks, Main Course and Salad recipes.)
Due to the nutritional needs of those on this diet, I am researching ways to incorporate Vitamins and Minerals from your allowed supplement source into my recipes. First, I need to find out if the vitamins and minerals in the supplements are destroyed in heat or liquid. B12 is very fragile and does get destroy. Currently, I recommend blending your supplements in your allowed cold drink, if you can handle the taste and need to up your intake of supplements. I realize that in the more severe cases, water is the only option, even though Cow's and Goat's milk is considered "Negligible".
Also, I hope to use techniques learned from Raw Foods Cooking class to create flavorful dishes on a bland diet. Foods on the "Very Low" Salicylate list and the "Low List" will be used as "spices & herbs". Idea for those allowed "Moderate" Salicylates: Use 1 serving of Pureed Beets as a "Tomato Sauce". Spice it with finely chopped Organic Celery with the strings removed, small amount finely chopped Green Cabbage - both from the "Very Low" Salicylate list.