Monday 5 March 2012

Faux HP Sauce and Barbeque Sauces

Faux HP Sauce, what I call Faux HP'ish Sauce has been created. I hope to tweak it further to make it taste more like the original, but with a twist for those who can not tolerate Vinegar. A Nightshade Free version will also be made soon - hopefully by the end of next week. My version will be Alcohol and Vinegar free, as well as Gluten free. I intend to use Vitamin C as a preservative (if I remember). Otherwise, the sauce will only keep in the refrigerator for 4 or 5 days.  I will make other version as well, that will contain vinegar.

Barbeque Sauces will be made over the next several weeks - including Nightshade Free versions!  I'll have various versions to accommodate different tastes from mild to spicy hot to Vindaloo, and I do mean Vindaloo!  The Vindaloo Barbeque sauce will even come with its own Fire Alarm Warning!

Various Spice Blends Recipes will be made over the next three weeks as well. These will include my Italian Seasoning, Garam Masala, Mughal Garam Masala, Dosai Milagai Podi, Karuvepilai Podi, Nuvvulu Podi, Paruppu Podi, Pudina Podi, Sambaar Podi and Tengai Podi. Nightshade free versions will also be found. I'm still tweaking these recipes and making them my own.

After I finish tweaking the Indian spice blends, I will finally get the Indian inspired pizzas made. I do have a couple up already, but will may tweaking those as well.

Over at Allergic Vegetarian, I tweaked it a bit and gave it a more uniform look and feel! Lovely lavender purple background for some of the recipes with a Black text. Every page will have a new look soon! So, head on over and see what you think.

Goal: To have all this done by April 15th!

Oh yes, I should really make some Kosher for Pesach meals too, but I do not know if I'll get those done this year or not. I used to make a good Matzo Ball soup before I became very allergic to Chicken and had to become Gluten Free. We'll see, but don't hold  your breathe. These recipes will more likely be done for 2013, as I really want to be sure the are error free.

No comments:

Post a Comment